Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer

So far everyone has survived the summer. Chris is still in summer school. taylor just finnished. I am sure that has something to do with it. It will be time for Tay to be bored out of her mind. Nick has kept himself busy with some odd jobs here and there and has made some money for himself. He is hopeing to fix his truck (the tan one) so he can drive to school this year. Mom and dad will probably need it though since we cant seem to keep anything running. taylor just got her braces taken off because she doesnt brush!! we decided to get a retainer to move her teeth out of the way for adult teeeth to come through, then do braces on all the teeth at once, she apparently needs more practice brushing first!! she has only had 10 years to practice. so I guess mom will have to scrub for her until she figures it out. we dont want train tracks on our teeth!!!!!
Chris and I will be going to Idaho in 2 weeks and will stay for 2 weeks to help my mom out after she has back surgery. It will be nice to see her, just not great circumstances! hope chris is helpful, I wont have time to chase after him too!!
Lee and I are doing good. we are trying to decide if we wanna move to another house or not. I would like a larger house with a pool, we could rent one for cheaper than we are paying on our little rinky dink house. we will have to see. hope you are doing well.
love ya, me

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you get to to to Idaho for 2 weeks...the heat is less but the humidity is unbearable at times. I hope your mom recovers quickly and tell everyone we love them and miss them tons!

    ReplyDelete